Stay lean. For most organizations it doesn’t make sense to build an in-house PPC team. Adaklu Digital’s deep expertise will allow you to punch above your weight and achieve growth in less time with fewer resources.
Raise the bar. We love working with curious, creative, and innovative teams that are passionate about what they do and are never satisfied with the status quo. Constantly pushing to improve your website or mobile app? Always looking for ways to boost conversion, lower bounce rate, or optimize some other vital metric? Check out what we do and reach out to let us know what’s on your mind.
Keep it simple. It’s all about results. Need a 300% ROAS to keep the board happy? Ready to press the gas on your top-of-funnel efforts? We can help.
We’re Adaklu Digital. We pride ourselves in delivering substantial value to our clients. PPC is the primary tool we use to do that.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Search engines are the circulatory system of the web. They’re powerful research tools, equalizers of information, and a dominant acquisition channel for businesses around the world.
SEM is Adaklu Digital’s bread and butter. Paid search is an increasingly complex channel that is far from a ‘set it and forget it’ operation – it requires constant optimization and experimentation to achieve the kind of success that we pride ourselves in delivering.
- Drive sales / leads / phone calls.
- Sell physical products on your site? Increase conversions with shopping ads / product listing ads (PLA’s).
- Take advantage of retargeting ads for search (RLSA).
- Receive in-depth reporting at the cadence that makes the most sense for your business.
Adaklu Digital is a trusted partner that brings highly specialized expertise around PPC advertising, analytics, and SEO to our brand. They have helped us grow significantly, delivering a high contribution of traffic to the site, both paid and organic, and delivering strong growth every year in channels they manage.
If you’ve got a leaky sales funnel, sending more traffic into the top doesn’t help you as much as it could. Use display retargeting to remind visitors about your brand or give that extra nudge to complete the conversion. Adaklu Digital builds and manages retargeting campaigns on the Google Display Network, Facebook, and Criteo.
- Fix the leaky sales funnel and keep your brand top-of-mind with high-intent visitors.
- Utilize dynamic ads to remind visitors of specific products they viewed or left in their cart.
- Broadcast new promotions or product lines to past visitors no matter if you have their e-mail or not.
- Upload your e-mail file and create lookalike audiences to find new customers that fit a similar profile.
Social Media Marketing
Advertising on Facebook can make your head spin. With seemingly endless targeting options and a limited set of built-in features for managing large campaigns it can also be a huge time suck. These challenges are your opportunity – work with us to ensure you get it right before your competitors do.
- Retarget to existing customers or site visitors.
- Use your product feed to show dynamic ads to past site visitors based on a specific action they took (or didn’t take).
- Upload your customer e-mail file to create robust lookalike audiences, then serve them ads.
- Gather leads from directly within the FB newsfeed.
- Use video ads to build your brand and highlight product features to drive sales.
- Build the number of likes on your business’ facebook page.
About Adaklu Digital
Who we are
Adaklu Digital is a digital marketing agency that expands the impact of mission-driven businesses. We do this in three main ways:
- By amplifying the work of organizations that seek positive social and environmental outcomes in addition to financial profit.
- By holding ourselves to rigorous standards of social & environmental accountability.
- By building a thriving business so that we can do more of 1 and 2.
How we work
Accountable: It’s tough to improve what you can’t measure. We’ll work with you to define what success looks like for your business and implement campaigns optimized to meet those goals.
Transparent: You’ll have full access to detailed reporting that tracks progress toward clearly defined campaign goals.
Collaborative: We take our clients’ success personally and see ourselves as your partner as opposed to simply your marketing vendor. Accordingly, we seek to align everyone’s interests by including a performance-based component in our fee structure.
Who we work with
Business matters. We’ve seen firsthand how businesses can be a powerful force for good through creating economic opportunity and helping to solve complex problems that might otherwise be intractable. Adaklu Digital works with mission-driven businesses that are motivated by both profit and purpose.
We have particular expertise in working with ecommerce businesses of all sizes.
Where does the name Adaklu Digital come from?
The name Adaklu Digital is in honor of the communities that live around “Adaklu Mountain” in the Volta Region of Ghana. Our founder, Justin Brandon, has collaborated with the community there in several capacities since 2003 – consulting with community eco-tourism and orphan education organizations, producing & directing promotional documentary films, and facilitating the delivery of books and computers for local schools. The eco-tourism project is an especially inspirational example of how business can be used to bring together and uplift communities.
Do you ONLY work with ecommerce companies?
No. Though our primary expertise is with PPC for ecommerce businesses, we have worked with a wide range of clients and are happy to discuss any project.
Justin started his career at Google as part of the Search Quality team. After Google he moved to Better World Books as the first Product Marketing Manager for BetterWorldBooks.com – a B Corporation that has raised $26 million in charitable donations for literacy initiatives around the world.
Following “Superstorm Sandy” in 2012 Justin served as a Recovery & Resiliency Fellow at New York City Transit’s Dept. of Subways where he contributed to recovery efforts, future resiliency planning, and securing billions of dollars of federal infrastructure resiliency funding. More recently, he worked on the operations team at Uber where he launched the supply side of UberPOOL in NYC and created a first-of-its-kind pilot project with a major paratransit provider.
Justin has a B.A. in Sociology from the University of Notre Dame and a Master’s of Urban Planning from Harvard University’s Graduate School of Design.
He is also the co-director and producer of The Road to Fondwa, a documentary film about grassroots development in rural Haiti that has played at several film festivals and helped to raise funding for relief efforts in the aftermath of the 2010 earthquake.
See for Yourself.
How can we help? Tell us what you’re looking for so we can point you in the right direction.